Terms and Conditions of Use
www.nationalrural.org is the website of The National Rural Knowledge Exchange which is part of Harper Adams University College, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB (Telephone: 01952-820280 Fax: 01952-814783). Harper Adams is the lead member of a consortium of 14 English Universities and Colleges, which is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as ‘National Rural’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’.
Harper Adams University College is registered for VAT (no. GB159144848) and registered (no. 528384) with the Charity Commission for England and Wales.
All correspondence regarding this website should be addressed to The Website Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this web page. Changes shall come into effect once posted. You should check these Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please do not continue to use the website. Your use and continued use of the website shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You, the website visitor, and your use of this website are referred to as ‘you’ and ‘your’.
Use of the website is subject to the following terms:
- Copyright. The content and design of this website is subject to copyright owned by us or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Website Use. The information contained on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only. This website has been designed to act as a knowledge exchange platform of information on rural business affairs to provide a centre of excellence in work between academics, businesses and the community. As such this website will contain information posted by third party content providers over which we have no editorial control. Whilst we try to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any errors in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website. If you see anything on the website which is wrong or illegal please notify the Website Editor immediately.
- National Rural’s Liability. IN VIEW OF THERE BEING NO FEES PAYABLE, NATIONAL RURAL SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), GOODWILL OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING. NATIONAL RURAL DOES NOT EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY (IF ANY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, FOR FRAUD OR FOR ANY MATTER WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL TO EXCLUDE OR TO ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE.
- Availability. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
- Contracting online. If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
- Law. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be seen as an offer to enter into a contract with us, except for these Terms and Conditions which govern the relationship between you and us in relation to your use of the website.